Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Adventure Begins TOMORROW!

I am sooo excited.... and I just can't hide it - hehe!  I am taking a trip tomorrow - headed across country from my great home state of New Hampshire to COLORADO!  YAY!   I can't wait to get there and to meet my host family.  I am going to have so much fun with Devin and his brothers... sounds like it's going to be a FUN week - and I hear I get to go to a Birthday party!  Well, I'll be telling you all about it, I'm sure. 

It's off to bed for me now (if I can sit still long enough to fall asleep)... I will be sure to take pics as I am heading out on my journey tomorrow and will ask Momma Monkey Lynda to load them for me after she sees me off.  G'night all!

If you would like to host Shinko in your home for a week, please be sure to read all the details on his blog pages here (tabs above) then email sockmonkeytrails@gmail.com to get the process started. 
SockMonkeyTrails.blogspot.com is a blog of As You Wish Creations, a Mom owned small business specializing in creating lovable sock monkeys like Shinko. 

On Facebook:  As You Wish Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment