Friday, March 23, 2012

Meet Shinko!


Good Evening ladies and gents and kiddos of all ages!  I would like to introduce myself to you... my name is Shinko, the rainbow monkey.  I am on a mission ~ to visit the country - all of the US (and maybe international if I can convince the Momma Monkey to let me go international)!

But I need a little help.  I am looking for host families to stay with for a week at a time ~ and to have adventures with.  Doesn't have to be any super special adventures - just want to experience new activities and places.  I would love to do just about anything with you all!

Does this sound like fun to you?  Please read the informational tabs above for all the details and email us to let us know you're on board!  I can't wait to start my trek.  I hope to at least hit all 50 states - can you help???  I promise to be a good little monkey, although maybe a little curious (kinda like George, but I definitely won't make all the trouble that little guy does).  hehe.

Hope to hear from you soon and I can't wait to find out my first destination!

NOTE:  If you are not in the US, but are interested in having an adventure with a sibling of Shinko's,  please email me at sockmonkeytrails@gmail.com.  Please put 'International' in the subject line and let me know where you are located.  If we get enough interest, we will start an international traveling monkey!  :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment