Friday, August 31, 2012

Aquarium!!!


Dear Mom,

 Remember the boat I told you about?  Here's a picture of me and my friends Cullen and Addison's mom.  Her name is Jamie.  She held me tight to make sure I wouldn't fall off the boat.


We went to the aquarium and I got to sit in a crocodile's mouth!  He wasn't alive, but he was still pretty scary.


I got to see some real ones too.  This one was white and had weird colored eyes!


We saw lots of other fun animals at the aquarium too, but it was pretty dark in there.  There was so much water!  We got to pet sharks too.


 My favorite part of vacation was breakfast.  We had yummy stuff like pancakes and waffles every morning.  I got my own plate, but had to be careful to keep my tail out of the syrup.

I'm sad to be leaving Addison and Cullen, but I'm very excited to meet new friends.

I miss you and love you,
Shinko


________________________
Shinko was recently hosted by Jamie and family.  You can read more about Shinko's visit at Jamie's blog, Mama Mommy Mom.  You can also find Jamie and Mama Mommy Mom on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment