Thursday, August 30, 2012

"Hanging" with Cullen and Family

Dear Mom,
I was very tired yesterday, but got to take a nap with my new friend Cullen in his car. We were in the car for a long time.  It's a long way to the beach.  Cullen gave me lots of hugs and kisses and I really liked snuggling with him.  His sister Addison is nice, but I like Cullen best.

We got to ride on a really big boat today.  It was so big that we could drive our car on it!  A lot of other people did too.  I got to see some really cool birds, and we even fed them pretzels.  See them flying over my head?  They scared me a little at first because they were getting so close, but Cullen's mom said it was ok and that they wouldn't touch me.

I'm having so much fun, but I miss you too.  I'll write again soon...

Love,
Shinko

________________________
Shinko was recently hosted by Jamie and family.  You can read more about Shinko's visit at Jamie's blog, Mama Mommy Mom.  You can also find Jamie and Mama Mommy Mom on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment