Friday, April 6, 2012

Love, Shinko

Awww!  Shinko wrote a letter to me.  I am so happy to hear directly from him and want to share it with you:
Shinko hanging from the birthday banner.
Oh BOY!  I sure hope Shinko isn't making too much trouble for his host family!

Dear Mom,
Thank you so much for sending me out to Colorado. I am having a lot of fun playing with the kids, their dogs and especially their toys! Just the other day I found a fun, colorful birthday banner that I could swing on, it made the children laugh when they saw me! I hope that you are having a good week, I miss you!
                              Love,
                                  Shinko

 

Shinko is being hosted in Colorado right now, with his very first host family. You can learn more about the host family and check out some great recipes, photography and reviews/giveaways at the host Mom, Jenni's, blog
Monday Morning Coffee.  You might even find more about Shinko's visit there!

If you would like to host Shinko in your home for a week, please be sure to read all the details on his blog pages here (tabs above) then email sockmonkeytrails@gmail.com to get the process started. SockMonkeyTrails.blogspot.com is a blog of As You Wish Creations, a Mom-owned small business specializing in creating lovable sock monkeys like Shinko.
On Facebook: As You Wish Creations

No comments:

Post a Comment