Friday, June 15, 2012

Chillin' in the Calm of Early Morning


Dear Mom,

This is my last day here in Baltimore before I go to my new host family.  I decided to spend the morning in the sunroom, enjoying the peace and quiet before everyone gets up and moving. This is a crazy household!  They are always doing something so it’s nice to have a little time for myself.   I’ve had a great time with the Baltimore Monkeys and all their friends. 

They want me to tell you that I was a perfect guest and that I’m welcome to visit any time.  I know you miss me as much as I miss you but thank you for sending me on this adventure!

See you soon,
Shinko


__________________________________________________
Shinko is being hosted in Maryland right now.

If you would like to host Shinko in your home for a week, please be sure to read all the details on his blog pages here (tabs above) then email sockmonkeytrails@gmail.com to get the process started. SockMonkeyTrails.blogspot.com is a blog of As You Wish Creations, a Mom-owned small business specializing in creating lovable sock monkeys like Shinko.



On Facebook: As You Wish Creations


No comments:

Post a Comment