Friday, June 15, 2012

Southern Maryland!


Dear Mom,

I made it here to Southern Maryland. I got a few boo boos on the way here. Nothing a coupleband aids and kisses couldn't fix though. This house is full of boys, its so exciting. I didn't get to relax long after getting here before we were in the car and on our way to a graduation party. I got to ride with Oliver in the car. It was a little bumpy so he made sure to hold onto me tight so I didn't fall. The party was a blast. I got to enjoy some red velvet cake for desert.

The next day we got to go feed some ducks. I rode on Logen's shoulders just to be careful. Their Mom didn't want the ducks to mistake me for a piece of bread. It was fun, I even got to see some fish that came up to eat the bread that was floating in the water.

I get to sleep at night in a bunk bed. Its really high from the ground. The boys Mom told me I had to be careful and not monkey around so that I didn't fall out of the bed. I am having a great time. 

Miss you,
Shinko


_________________________________________________
Shinko is being hosted in Maryland right now.  Check out the host Mom's shop, Fluff-N-Stuff Baby, Southern Maryland's one stop for cloth diapers and natural parenting products.  Or check it out on Facebook.

If you would like to host Shinko in your home for a week, please be sure to read all the details on his blog pages here (tabs above) then email sockmonkeytrails@gmail.com to get the process started. SockMonkeyTrails.blogspot.com is a blog of As You Wish Creations, a Mom-owned small business specializing in creating lovable sock monkeys like Shinko.
On Facebook: As You Wish Creations


No comments:

Post a Comment