Monday, June 11, 2012

Shinko: Mail Carrier Assistant


Dear Mom,

You know how when I travel from host family to host family, I always have to travel in an envelope in the back of a mail truck?  Well today I got to travel in style and deliver some mail with my host family’s neighbor!  She is a mail carrier and stopped by the house just so I could ride with her.  She thought since I spent so much time riding in the back that just this once I could have a different view.

This was so much fun!

See you soon,
Shinko

__________________________________________________
Shinko is being hosted in Maryland right now.

If you would like to host Shinko in your home for a week, please be sure to read all the details on his blog pages here (tabs above) then email sockmonkeytrails@gmail.com to get the process started. SockMonkeyTrails.blogspot.com is a blog of As You Wish Creations, a Mom-owned small business specializing in creating lovable sock monkeys like Shinko.



On Facebook: As You Wish Creations


No comments:

Post a Comment